I'm traveling by myself today.
我今天獨自旅行。

I thought I would ask Karimov to guide me, but he went to Tashkent for another job.
我本來想找Karimov帶我,但他今天未了別的工作去了塔什干。


I researched a guidebook, and have visited Ark Castle.
我查了旅遊書並跑去看了Ark Castle。

The place around this castle is the birthplace of Bukhara.
這個地帶就是布哈拉的發源地。

It was about 2000 years ago. Successive rulers lived in this castle.
大約是兩千年前,世襲的統治者們住在這個城堡裡。

They say that the rulers were so tyrannical that they executed and slaughtered in front of this castle.
他們說那些統治者相當殘暴,會在城堡前將奴隸處死。


I passed though the front gate, and stood near the aisle.
我走過了前門,佇立在走道旁。

There used to be a jail along this aisle. I wonder how people must have suffered.
走廊旁曾有一個監牢,我好奇那些奴隸們曾遭受哪些對待。

Many a man must have been taken to this jail though they were innocent.
一定有很多無罪之人曾經從這個監獄中被帶去處死。


"Excuse me! Would you like tea or coffee...May I help you...How about a souvenir!"
「請問你需要一些茶或咖啡嗎?有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎?來點紀念品如何?」

I was thinking of the ancient days, when I was suddenly awoken by the actual voices of small shop owners selling their goods.
當我正在思考古老的過往時,卻忽然被小販的叫賣聲喚回現實。

Souvenir shops are open where the jail used to be.
紀念品店就開在監牢以往的位置上。

かもめ


 Copyright (c)Yousuke Nakajima



I'm visiting Nadir Divan Begi Madrassah. It seems this isn't a seminary any more.
我造訪了Nadir Divan Begi Madrassah一帶。這裡已經不再是學院了。

There are souvenir shops in the courtyard. Beautiful carpets are sold.
這裡的鄉間都是紀念品店,賣著美麗的地毯。

I wanted one, but it seemed it was too heavy to bring, so I didn't buy it.
我想要一條,但它看起來很重,所以我沒有買。

かもめ


 Copyright (c)Yousuke Nakajima

Hollysis / 海鷗 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()