I'm also sightseeing today.
我今天也在觀光。

I've visited Shahr-i-Zindar Monuments.
我去了Shahr-i-Zindar陵墓區。

Some tombs, which were related to Timur, are standing in a straight line,
就是一些跟帖木兒有關的陵墓,排成一條直線。

so this is also called "The Street of Tombs".
所以也被稱為墓地之街。

This is a holy place. People continuously make pilgrimages here.
這裡是個聖地,人們持續來此朝聖。

かもめ


 Copyright (c)Yousuke Nakajima



I saw the sights of Shahr-i-Zindar Monuments after I e-mailed you last time.
上次寫信給妳後,我跑去看了Shahr-i-Zindar陵墓。

There are over 10 big monuments here.
那邊有十幾個大型陵墓。

It's so huge that I couldn't see all in one day.
佔地實在太廣,我沒辦法一天看完。

I didn't want to waste the time to eat lunch, so I bought "Nan", a kind of bread.
我不想浪費時間吃午餐,所以我買了一種叫做Nan的麵包。

I was surprised that it tasted great, plain, with nothing on it.
我很驚訝這種沒有餡料的簡單麵包居然會那麼好吃。

It seemed real to me that my guidebook says, "Samarkand is famous for Nan".
難怪我的旅遊書會說「撒馬爾罕因Nan而出名」。

I'll leave Samarkand, and go to Bukhara tomorrow.
明天我會離開撒馬爾罕並出發前往布哈拉。


かもめ



 Copyright (c)Yousuke Nakajima

Hollysis / 海鷗 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()